Posted in everyday, tagged everyday, fun, game, lyrics, meme, music, quick, random, tag on February 14, 2009|
2 Comments »
Still feeling out of sorts thanks to getting food poisoning this week. Ugh. In the spirit of feeling better though, here’s a tag/meme thing I found on Facebook. Comment and see how many you can get right!
1. Choose 20 of your favorite songs.
2. Post a line of the songs.
3. Have others guess the name of the song.
4. Bold the song when others have guessed it
5. No cheating by using Google etc.
1. I’m like a letter with no address
2. take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while
3. too young to hold on, and too old to just break free and run
4. her cheeks are rosy, she looks a little nosy
5. there ain’t no room in my bed as far as i’m concerned
6. would I die for you? I live for you, you know i do
7. we were just in time, let me take a little more off your mind
8. this fire is out of control, I’m gonna burn this city
9. every breath that is in your lungs is a tiny little gift to me
10. finding myself making every possible mistake
11. there she was, just walking down the street
12. lack fourteen dollars having twenty seven cents
13. if our love was just a circus you’d be a clown by now
14. Yoko brought her walrus
15. if I was walking in your shoes, I wouldn’t worry none
16. when he picks up trash he puts it in a garbage can
17. so just call on me brother, when you need a hand
18. give him his guitar, and he’d be happy all the time
19. I see no sense in this crying and grieving
20. I search the skies, desperately, for rain
Read Full Post »
I see these lists all the time and I thought it would be fun to make one myself. So here are 10 things that you probably don’t know about me.
1. I was allowed to take the ACT while in the 7th grade and scored higher than the salutatorian of my sister’s graduating class. This is more a reflection on the school we went to than it is on me.
2. I dropped out of high school and got my GED because I was so miserable at public school.
3. Whenever I’m out for a drive on backroads and see a turtle in the road I pull over and move it to safety.
4. I had a pet earthworm when I was a kid. I named him Elliot. He lasted for about 2 days under my care, inside a peanut butter jar filled with dirt.
5. I was originally supposed to be a twin.
6. I cannot peel an apple. I don’t know if it’s because my hands are so small or just some sort of mental block.
7. I’ve always had such vivid and detailed dreams that when I was a kid my mom apparently believed I was making them up when I talked about them. (To her credit, she never mentioned this until I was an adult.) I could lucid dream before I knew what it was.
8. I’m under 5 feet tall.
9. I’ve ridden in the copilot seat of a helicopter. It was in the Smoky Mountains when I was a kid.
10. I’ve eaten goat cheese, crawfish, fried oysters, dove, and various kinds of sushi including eel, but I’ve never eaten a cashew, a Whopper or Big Mac, cranberry sauce, a chili dog, or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Read Full Post »